PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 20, 2012

Winners! And am I always the last one to catch on?!

First up, the winners of my Lorax, Lorax books!  Look for an email from me, ladies!


And here's the chex mix recipe for you chex mix lovers.  Click here for yummy goodness.  You won't be disappointed.  And if you are, I'm sorry.  You have bad taste in snack foods.

Now.  I really need to know why I'm just now finding this Downton Abbey show.  Please tell me some of you are still totally out of the loop.  I watched it last night for the first time and I'm pretty sure it's going to become part of my regular Sunday night line up.  AND...I'm also just now joining the Smash fans out there.  I caught a rerun over the weekend and OMG.  HOOKED!

I also need to know if I'm the last person on the planet to find out about 6pm.com.  It's part of Zappos.  Holy good deals, Batman.  I just ordered a $235 Christian Audigier purse for $70!  I feel like I stole it.

OK...that's all I can manage for tonight.  I need to go pay my respects to the presidents since I wasn't able to do it earlier because I had to work today.  And by pay my respects to the presidents I mean go shop the sales everyone throws in their honor.  One day I will be president and I will require the Loft, JCrew, and Sperry to throw AMAZING sales all the time, not just on my special day.  Vote for me? 

12 comments:

The Colorful Apple said...

I would totally vote for you. Loft is my favoriteeee. And so is Chex Mix, the homemade kind, not the pre-packaged kind. So good!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Journey of a Substitute Teacher (Ms. T) said...

I love Smash too :)

I haven't see Downton Abbey and haven't heard of 6 pm....so you aren't the last one ;)


Journey of a Substitute Teacher

Unknown said...

Yay! :) Thanks so much!

-Lacey
laceykyates@gmail.com
wildaboutteaching10.blogspot.com

Lisa Howard said...

I love 6pm.com!!

- Lisa
a teachers bag of tricks

Sandy said...

Thanks for the recipe and the great TV/shopping suggestions!!! Apparently, you are not the last one since I live in a bubble and don't get out much. :-) Thanks! Have a good week!!!

Ali said...

WoW!! I am so excited!! Thanks!

I must be out of the loop as well, but thanks to you I am in again :) I am going to have to check out 6pm.com. Could be dangerous though!

I LOVE Smash too!! I haven't seen Downtown Abbey though. I will have to check it out!

Ali

Unknown said...

Ok - I never have time to watch tv (I am too busy blog stalking!), so no, you are not the last one! Thanks for the recipe! And I am definitely voting for you! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Heather Shelton said...

Yay! Thanks!

Heather

Mrs. Shelton's Kindergarten

Kristin said...

I would absolutely vote for you. Can I nominate you and run your campaign?
I don't know about anything that you're talking about so I must be last. On my way to check all of this out. I am not a bad snacker AT ALL - can't wait to try it!!!!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Mrs. L said...

I love Downton Abbey. My husband I started watching season 1 on Netflix and then panicked when we could not find season 2. (Pbs.org has season 2 until the beginning of March.) Definitely can't wait for the third season. I am so invested in these characters!
PS We only discovered it two weeks ago, so you aren't that far behind. ;)
Life with Mrs. L

Krista Happ said...

The "Lorax, Lorax" book are absolutely adorable. You can't go wrong combining Dr. Seuss and math! Looking forward to see more of your great ideas!

-Krista
The Second Grade Superkids

Anonymous said...

0, tetracycline hcl,