PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 6, 2012

Currently...

Um.  Can we talk about how I should probably start playing the lottery because I totally called the score yesterday?  I don't care about football.  At all.  But I somehow knew the score.  I'm psychic.  {Or maybe it's psycho?  One or the other.}  Anywho...Lori and Kelly, check your emails for your prize!

I'm linking up with Farley this month!  I know you're all DYING to see what I'm doing RIGHT! NOW!


This is random, but I hope you'll love me anyway.  Are you guys having your Valentine's parties on the Friday before, the day of {Tuesday}, or the Friday after?  We had our Halloween party on a Monday this year and it totally threw me off my game for the rest of the week.  Any suggestions for toning it down next Tuesday so we don't start the week on a sugar high then crash and burn WAY before Friday comes around?   

12 comments:

Holly said...

I know, I always tell myself to Go. To. Bed. and just can't do it. We're having our V-day party on the 14th.

Happy Monday!!

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Unknown said...

Put me down for a maid, too, please! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Ms. Chrissy B said...

LOL My grandma loves lifetime. I call it "television for psychotic women." hahaha

Buzzing with Ms. B

Tammy said...

Grrrr we always have them on the day of the holiday and yep it pretty much messes up the whole week. Kids go whacko!
LOl
Tammy

Ms. McRae said...

I am having mine on the day of and I am going to do all the treats at the end of the day so the sugar goes home with them. I love your currently.

Kristin said...

I love LIFETIME!!! :) I just watched a really good one with Rob Lowe except he wasn't cute which was disturbing.
Our parties are this Friday. No wiggle room. School wide. I am GLAD!!! :)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Unknown said...

Im doing my party on the 14th, were very into the routine, a holiday is a holiday. I mean, I have five students with autism, Valentine's day is on Valentine's Day. lol.

I want a Banana Republic that gives me clothes for free! and a personal trainer, and chef!


Rachel
Ms. Rachel’s Room

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I need to get more sleep too!!! I am grateful that I do not have to have a Valentine's Party in middle school, but we will still be doing some fun Valentine's activities.

Miss Klohn
Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher

Sandy said...

I love Lifetime too!!! Have a great Tuesday!!! :-)

Mrs. L said...

We are having our on Tuesday. I am actually really excited and a little worried.
Life with Mrs. L

Michelle said...

Don't you just love those volunteer grannys. I had one a few years ago who was amazing!

Michelle
Teach123

Jess said...

I wish J. Crew would just give me all there clothes as well. Can't they just outfit me everyday cause I'm a teacher and love there stuff! Did you know if you show your teacher ID you get 15% off? Yes, it is wonderful! In other news....when can I upload my valentine's exchange post? Are you have a linky party? Just wondering and THANKS again for putting it all together!
Rambling About Reading