PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ooh La La! Some new-ness!

Ooh La La!  My little blog got a marvelous makeover this weekend by the wonderful Mckenna of Project 3 Designs!  She was great to work with--the process was so easy and she did a great job!

I'm also so very excited to be part of Me and My Gang!  Such a great way for teachers to collaborate and get and share new ideas for their classroom.  I've already found some awesome things over there.  If you haven't checked it out, you should go.  NOW! 




Last but not least, I thought I would share something I'll be sending home with my kinders tomorrow.  Several of my little friends are pretty inexperienced with writing (which wasn't the case last year--I was totally spoiled!), so I typed up our numeral song to send home for parents to keep on their fridge so they can help their child make their numerals correctly.  You can download it here.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I m your newest follower and teamie! Welcome to the Gang and I can't wait to read through your blog!
Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten

Ms. Preppy said...

Thanks Tammy! I love your blog!!

Mrs. Shelton said...

I love it! Very cute. I just downloaded your freebie and I'm sending it home tomorrow. Have you seen the powerpoint that goes with the song for your Smartboard? If not, email me and I'll send it to ya! We use it daily!

Sarah
Kindergarten Korner

Ms. Preppy said...

I'll be emailing you in the morning, Sarah! I'm still waiting on my Smartboard to be installed...but fingers crossed that it will be asap!!

Pamela said...

Love it! Thanks for following my blog! I'm your newest follower :-)

Pamela
Rayos de Kinder

Christina said...

I found you through Pinterest and I love this note to parents! Thanks for sharing!!

cowansprekcaterpillars.blogspot.com