PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Over the hump!!

Aaahhh...I love Wednesdays!  I'm getting into a groove at school and my to-do list is slowly but surely turning into a ta-da! list AND the end of the week is in sight.  It's probably sad that on Wednesday mornings, one of my first thoughts is, "I only have to hear my alarm clock two more days...two more days...two! more! days!"  I love, love, LOVE my job, don't get me wrong.  But I could totally do without waking up at the crack of dawn in order to get there on time!

I've finally found some time to post some more things in my TpT and Teachers Notebook stores.  I just added a new Tic-Tac-Know game that my second graders have been enjoying.  We've been working really hard on addition without regrouping and they're doing such a great job at it!  I put this game in math stations last week and they've had so much fun with it.

This game comes with six different boards and is listed in both of my stores, but I'm going to give it away to the first five people to comment on this post!  Happy Wednesday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wednesdays are fantastic!!

Erin said...

Tic-Tac-Know? Brilliant! Thanks! :) erinecraig@gmail.com

onehoosierteacher.blogspot.com

Holly said...

What a clever idea!!!! Did you make that up? I've never seen that before!!!!

hwazy4@gmail.com

crisscrossapplesauceinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

Stephanie Taylor said...

Great idea! I love your blog. I too teach 2nd grade at an all boys school. :)
staylor@pdsmemphis.org

Mrs. S. said...

Me, too! Me, too!

Melly<><

Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

Mrs. S. said...

My students will love this! I just put Me, too! Me, too! so I wouldn't be sixth instead of fifth! I'm glad you posted this...it looks and sounds wonderful!

Melly<><

Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

Ms. Preppy said...

I've sent them out! Thanks for participating! :)

Melly--can you either post your email address or shoot me an email at mspreppy@gmail.com and I'll send it on over to you!

Caitlin