Sunday, November 18, 2012

Gobble, Gobble! {freebie and a flash sale!}

It's that time of year again!  The holiday season has been in full swing for months now at Target and I've been blasting my Christmas music since it got cold enough for a jacket.  Aaah, I love the holidays!  Food, family, food, vacation, food...  This vegetarian just loves a holiday centered around a turkey.  NOT.  Thank God for tofurkey.  Tastes just like the real thing.  I think.  I really couldn't tell you.  It's been almost 10 years since I've eaten meat, so I really don't know.  Any other veggie friends out there?  Have a killer Thanksgiving recipe for me?  Not that I cook, but it's nice to know I have options.

This Thanksgiving my entire family is most definitely thankful for the fact that my brother landed back in the states within the past few days and won't have to go back overseas!  He headed out early this year on his first {and hopefully only} deployment to Afghanistan.  He will spend some time in Texas before coming back home in a few weeks.  Hopefully they will take good care of him there with a yummy Thanksgiving meal!

To celebrate with you all, here's a little freebie {originally posted last year, but I bet everyone's slept since then and there are more blogger buddies now!}:

And, plus, also...

Just in case you're looking for something to do during your short week next week...some of my favorite Thanksgiving activities are now only $1 until 10pm central time tonight!!  {This one's for all my last-minute buddies out there.}

Counting Cornucopia- Your kids will have fun practicing their numbers to 10 and representing each number in multiple ways!

Turkey Teens- Perfect way to practice using ten frames, writing numerals, and drawing representations of numbers from 10 to 20!
 
Fact Family Feast- Fun game to practice fact families!
 
 
Oh wait, don't go yet!  I need help.  My computer crashed...and inside my computer was my original files of all of my products, my fun fonts, my fabulous clip art, my images of all of my products, um, basically EVERYTHING.  What's a girl to do?  Any ideas? 
 
And for the love!  Does anyone have Windows 8 and know how to use it?  I'm not adjusting very well.  If all else fails, I'm hitting that Windows button, but I know there has to be a better way.  Help a girl out!
 
{Sign-ups for Holly Bloggy Christmas end next week!  Get signed up now if you haven't already!}
 


9 comments:

~DeAnne~ said...

Cute freebie! Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

įƒ¦DeAnne
First Grade and Fabulous

Chrissy said...

Thank you, Caitlin! I needed a teen # check-up for tomorrow!!
ReadWriteSing

Tales of a First Grade Teacher said...

I just love your blog. I'm your newest follower. I found you through tbe. I just emailed you back about doing a giveaway. Thanks. Jessica

Kristin Wynegar said...

oh no!!! So sorry about your computer. I'm going through the same thing.

Julie Marciniak said...

Your blog is fantastic! I am your newest follower and very grateful for the freebies!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Julie
Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

Christina Schoenberger said...

Looks like you have some excellent products here and thanks for sharing a freebie! Yes, I am a veggie too and I don't cook either. I always end up being a carb queen for Thanksgiving...potatoes, dinner rolls, stuffing, pie, pie and more pie!

Maria Jamella said...

Love your freebies here...Thank you for sharing these with us. Your blog site is awesome too. I found it very interesting and informative.

Sparkle & Shine said...

Cute ideas! I just found you through TBTS!

TheJugglingTeacher

Urlop wniosek said...

Awesome blog posts and ideas! Cheers!