PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Last Call!

Short post tonight because I am working away at the Be My Valentine Exchange!  I'm pretty sure we have a hojillion people signed up!  Sarah and I are busy emailing sponsors, matching partners, and matching up classrooms.  Just wanted to post a quick reminder that tonight is the deadline to sign up.  We will start emailing partner information tomorrow and will have them all finished by Wednesday.  You won't want to miss out on the fun!

5 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said...

A hojillion huh?? lol! Good luck! Let me know if you need any help! {I'll remember I volunteered this time!}

Hadar :)

Mrs. S. said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Include your addresses in the e-mails you send...I'm sure we all want to show our love and appreciation for all your hard work in pulling the party together for the rest of us! ;)

Melly<><

Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

Mrs. C said...

I am still in right? OMG! I can't miss this one!

Caitlin said...

Can't wait!! Love this!!

Caitlin
Kindergarten Smiles

Kelly said...

Hey there....have any of you all received your info yet? I just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing something. Thanks! Kelly